72701 300 Hotz Hall
As an institution, Spring International Language Center strive for excellence in an environment which treats faculty, staff and students with respect. The school attempts to understand and appreciate the students' cultural differences and to enhance their ability to function effectively in this culture.
The university has more than 200 programs of study, from history to engineering, from drama to geosciences, from accounting to logistics, from animal science to landscape architecture, and everything in between. More than a fourth of all students take classes abroad during their college career, but they call the University of Arkansas home.
Intensive English language program provides 25-hour-per-week classes. It prepares international students to enter U.S. colleges and universities, assist professionals who desire to strengthen their English language skills, teach anyone who seeks to improve their English communication skills. Each 9-week session helps students to listen more accurately and speak more fluently, read faster with greater comprehension and write more clearly and correctly, moreover, it helps to improve pronunciation and understandability. Courses include Reading, Writing, and Vocabulary Development, Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation Improvement, English Grammar Skills, Conversational Skills, Audio-lingual Lab and Computer Lab.
· Application Fee: A one-time, non-refundable fee of $100.00.
· Tuition: A fee of $2,400 ($1,450 for intersession) includes classroom instruction and some materials.
· Student Services Fees: A fee of $195.00 per term includes student I.D. card, access to Student Health Center, Mullins Library, HPER Recreational areas, and campus programs.
· Books and Supplies: Approximately $180.00 per term.
· Health Insurance: All students are required to have health insurance while enrolled at Spring International at a cost of $125.00 per term ($75 for intersession).