76129 3005 Stadium Drive, Rickel 252
Texas Christian Universit was founded in 1873. TCU enrolls around 8,696 students. The University provides 116 undergraduate areas of study, 16 graduate degrees and four graduate certificates in 58 fields, 13 areas of doctoral study. Student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1.
The Intensive English Program (IEP) at TCU enrolls more than 1,000 individuals from more than 80 different countries. In this Program, learners rapidly improve their English writing and speaking abilities for academic, personal, and professional purposes. The Program meets 9am to 1pm, four hours per day, five days per week, four weeks per Session. The teachers are highly qualified. Program classes are small (6 to 9 students in the communications classes). IEP students are full members of the Texas Christian University community; they may live on campus (or safely nearby) and may participate in university events and university programs.
There is a chance to take University degree classes for credit while you study English at an advanced level. Consider a Bachelor's degree, a Master's degree, or a Ph.D. at TCU after you complete your IEP studies.
Fall/Spring semester, 16 weeks - $3400
Summer semester, 11 weeks - $2550
Tuition each session includes:
- 80 hours of level-specific English instruction each session
- TCU academic and immigration advising services
- informal auditing of TCU degree classes
- official University transcript
- TOEFL waiver for admission to any TCU degree program ($150 value)
- TOEFL, TOIEC, IELTS, or PTE fee reimbursement
- with admission to any accredited US degree program (up to $150)
- official TCU email account (email@example.com) plus virtual / web space
- the option to live on campus
- TCU ID card with membership to: the University Library; all open Computer Labs on campus; the Recreation Sports Center; Intramural Sports Teams; the Health Center; TCU's Center for Writing; the Center for International Studies: TCU Abroad; Student Clubs; University Student Government.