94103 785 Market Street, Suite 300
Every year an average of 10,000 students, from over 90 different countries choose St Giles for their English language learning needs. The St Giles approach to teaching and learning a language is essentially learner-centred and communicative. This means teachers focus on students needs, their interests and aims. Here students are encouraged to participate actively in the process of learning and acquiring the language. St Giles offers English Courses in England, USA, Canada and Brazil. St Giles English language schools are based in London, Brighton, Eastbourne, Kingston, Nottingham, Southampton, Reading, San Francisco, Vancouver and Campinas.
St Giles International San Francisco institution offers following programs:
- General English (20, 22 and 28 lessons per week) - short courses from 1 - 20 weeks. Flexible full-time or part-time courses are available. Focus is on speaking and listening. Small classes, with a maximum of 12 students. Weekly start dates.
- Platinum Courses - these language and skills courses are designed for business professionals, or mature and ambitious learners, looking to develop their language and professional skills in the shortest amount of time.
- Courses for Teachers of English. St Giles was one of the first organisations to offer training for English language teachers in the UK. Today our organisation offers teacher training for native and near-native speakers of English who wish to become teachers, and also for practising non-native teachers of English who want to improve their language skills and teaching methodologies.
- Vacation courses offer English language programmes combined with structured leisure and cultural activities to give students the time of their life.
- International Semester Course
- Cambridge Examinations
- TOEFL preparation
- English for Business
- The California Experience Program