77079 600 N. Dairy Ashford Rd.
It is the third-largest integrated energy company in the United States, based on market capitalization, oil and natural gas reserves
ConocoPhillips uses its pioneering spirit to responsibly deliver energy to the world, the company understands its responsibility to deliver energy in a safe, environmentally and socially responsible manner. It upholds this responsibility in its worldwide operations, where it is the fourth-largest refiner and the seventh-largest reserves holder of nongovernment-controlled companies. ConocoPhillips is known worldwide for its technological expertise in reservoir management and exploration, 3-D Seismic technology, high-grade petroleum coke upgrading and sulfur removal. More than 30,000 ConocoPhillips employees work worldwide to consistently deliver top performance and value and to maintain the company’s global market position.
Revenue 2009 - $230,764 millions.
Internships is a surefire way to jumpstart the career. The benefits that come with serving an internship are mutual. A person gets to experience life in the working world. The company gets to cultivate top talent from the start, and build a workforce that will continue to lead us towards an extraordinary future. The ConocoPhillips Intern Program was created:
- To get to know students better, while students can see if the energy industry is where they want to be.
- ConocoPhillips has historically hired the majority of its entry-level full time employees from its intern pool.
- To provide each student unique and challenging projects that will enrich their knowledge about their field of study, ConocoPhillips and the energy industry as a whole.
- To provide each student with a formal project mentor.
- To give students the opportunity to network with each other, their team and ConocoPhillips management through events outside of work such as lunch-n-learns, socials and fieldtrips.
In conjunction with the Intern Program, a component used to identify and recruit top talent is the SPIRIT Scholars Program, which builds lasting relationships with students at key universities and work towards identifying future leaders of tomorrow.
University MBA. Maintaining the top-tier status in the energy industry means aiming for top tier candidates. The ConocoPhillips Finance group recruits the best: exceptional MBA’s with an emphasis in finance and relevant technical or financial work experience.
The recruitment strategy includes an MBA internship program, which provides us a targeted candidate-sourcing tool for staffing full-time positions. An internship allows the company to more accurately assess abilities of candidates. On the same token, candidates can fully evaluate the work experience at ConocoPhillips.
Recruitments may be: MBA Finance Analyst Intern - Business Unit; MBA Finance Analyst Intern - Investment Appraisal; MBA Finance Analyst Intern - Treasury.