97005 1 Bowerman Dr.
Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) is a major publicly traded sportswear and equipment supplier based in the United States.
Nike’s three main product engines - footwear, apparel and equipment - used almost 700 contract factories in 52 countries to manufacture all Nike products, employing close to 800,000 workers. Revenue 2009 - $18,627 millions.
U.S. Internship Program. The Nike Internship program runs for ten weeks, or roughly two-and-a-half months so that an inter can show what he/she has got at the World Headquarters. Create, innovate, explore, and learn from the best in the business. This is a paid internship with access to all of the other employee perks. While working at the World Headquarters, a person will have access to our world-class athletic facilities, an employee discount at the employee stores, and numerous other benefits.
General Internship Qualifications:
- be a full-time college student.
- be entering your Junior or Senior year in college, or a graduate school student.
- have an overall GPA of at least 3.3.
- have a major in one of the following fields: all business disciplines, engineering, computer science, polymer science, design, apparel or liberal arts.
- show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.