63131 12555 Manchester Road
Edward Jones, we are a leader in the financial services industry, but we take a personal approach to business that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a Financial Advisor and an investor.
Edward Jones has 34,496 employees in USA. Average revenue per year is $4,147.
As an intern at Edward Jones headquarters, students work within specific departments on projects and daily activities that provide them with invaluable business and financial services experience. Interns also work with a leader and mentor(s) who provide valuable support and feedback. In addition, interns have the opportunity to meet and network with other interns, associates and leaders throughout the firm. Internship lasts for 10 weeks during the summer. Interns are responsible for meaningful work that helps them better understand the firm and the industry. In addition to day-to-day activities, interns participate in a speaker series, where senior leaders from the firm share about their career experiences.
- Headquarters Internships. Internships are available in many of the divisions, such as: Banking Services, Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations, Products & Services, Research, Financial Advisor Hiring & Training, Service, Trust.
- Information Systems Internship/Co-op Program. Information Systems offers 6-7 month co-op periods starting in either January or June. Information Systems internships are a ten-week summer internship program. Edward Jones co-ops and internship positions are paid positions and allow the participants to work as contributing members of support and project-based teams.
- Branch Internships. Work one-on-one with a Financial Advisor from their own branch office. This is an exciting opportunity to learn what it takes to build a successful business from the grassroots level.
- Students completing their freshman, sophomore or junior years are eligible to apply.
- Typically, the company looks for students in business or information technology related majors (i.e. Accounting, Business Administration, CS/CIS/BIS/MIS, Finance, Marketing, etc.) with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- EJ looks for students with excellent analytical, leadership, communication, teamwork, flexibility and service skills.
- A qualifying candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. and successfully pass a drug screen and background investigation.